Here is a letter sent to us which was sent to Nederlands tax board
To: Tax and Customs Administration/Limburg/Department of International Issues
PO Box 2865
6401 DJ Heerlen
From: XXXXXX February, 1 2013
We are currently engaged in legal proceedings against an Estonian company belonging to a network of several hundreds of companies organizing a tax evasion benefiting to individuals and companies in Finland, Italy, Germany and Netherlands.
According to our information (which is public and available from the Estonian Register of Commerce), the Estonian company Office Services Group OÜ (reg. number 11374672) is, directly or through its subsidiaries Administration Services OÜ (12126864), Offices Services OÜ (11078873), Financial Services OÜ (11877485) and Legal Services OÜ (12126864) providing incorporation services, “accounting” services and secretarial services to Netherlands citizens and companies. These companies are managed by the Estonian Citizen Mirjam-Mari Marastu.
The companies thus created have the common characteristics:
– They are headquartered at the same address (Valge 13, Tallinn, headquarters of Office Services OÜ, Administration Services OÜ, Financial Services OÜ and etc.)
– They are providing for sole contact details phone numbers and emails owned by Offices Services Group OÜ and its subsidiaries, showing the non-existence of an independent and real business.
– They are failing to publish their financial results, providing total opacity.
– They have no employees beyond the shareholders (Netherlands citizens and companies) and managers, who are either co-directing the companies along with Mirjam-Mari Marastu and her accomplice Meelis Lääne, or are simply acting as shareholders.
The use of these companies is allowing the Netherlands citizens to:
(i) Hide their ownership of assets in Estonia from the Netherlands tax authorities
(ii) Receive revenue, in Estonian bank accounts, from these companies while not declaring it to the Netherlands tax office
(iii) Lower their companies taxable income in Netherlands by either (a) directly issuing invoices or receiving funds on the Estonian companies for products / services which are in fact delivered by the Netherlands companies, and/ or (b) invoicing the Netherlands companies for fictitious provision of goods or services and / or (c) receiving funds from the Netherlands companies which are then “reinvested” into fictitious assets, and /or (d) lowering the reported value of the Estonian owned assets in the accounting of the Netherlands companies.
We are sure that a cautious study by the Netherlands Tax Authorities of the declared assets and revenues of these Netherlands citizens and Companies, as well as of the purchases made by the Netherlands Companies from Estonian companies will allow the Tax Authorities to detect the discrepancies in declarations and the fraudulent / ungrounded transactions, and therefore will allow Netherlands to recover the substantial amounts which have been evaded through these channels.
Tax evasion network organized in the profit of the following Netherlands citizens and companies:
The Netherlands citizens Cornelia Johanna Maria Oudmaljer, DOB 15.02.1960 and Willem Gerardus Johannes Antonius Van Meer, DOB 22.09.1960, are the managers and shareholders of the Netherlands companies BalMedia Print Management BV (KvK registration number 24168127) and W. Van Meer Holding BV (KvK registration number 24173184).
The company W. Van Meer Holding BV is the sole shareholder of the Estonian company Let’s Print Management OÜ (registration number 11284532), co-managed by Cornelia Oudmaljer, Willem Van Meer and the Estonian citizen Mirjam-Mari Marastu.
This company is the sole shareholder of the Estonian companies Let’s Publish OÜ (registration number 1157462), co-managed by Willem Van Meer and Jan Hernen De Brujn (DOB 07.05.1954).
It is also the sole shareholder of the Estonian companies Prest OÜ (registration number 12351437) and VMVM Business OÜ (registration number 12363096), managed by Mirjam-Mari Marastu.
All these companies are headquartered in Valge 13, Tallinn, and do not have no employees beyond the managers. Mrs Mirjam-Marastu is a Lawyer, not a professional printer, and there are no facilities or equipment in Valge 13 address allowing executing printing works.
Let’s Print Management OÜ is also the co-shareholder of the Estonian company Oldtimer Archives OÜ (registration number 12407149, also headquartered in Valge 13), the other shareholder being Oldtimer International Media OÜ (registration number 12399272, also headquartered in Valge 13), managed by Meelis Lääne, who is himself sole owner and manager of the sole shareholder of Oldtimer International Media OÜ, Punaana OÜ (registration number 11912460).
Whereas none of these companies has the capabilities to deliver any king of goods and services related to printing due to (a) the absence of employees beyond the managers and (b) the absence of technical or logistics facilities in Valge 13, and whereas Valge 13 is used by Mirjam-Mari Marastu to host hundreds of bogus companies dedicated to tax evasion, we strongly advise the Tax Authorities to:
– Investigate the existence or not of a reporting of ownership of assets by W. Van Meer Holding BV (KvK registration number 24173184) under the form of shares of the Estonian company Let’s Print Management OÜ.
– Investigate the financial transactions between the companies W. Van Meer Holding BV and Bal Media Print Management BV and any of the Estonian companies listed above, which will show being ungrounded deliveries of goods or services.
– Investigate the possibility that such Estonian companies are used in order to invoice directly Netherlands customers of BalMedia Print Management BV (www.balmedia.net) from Let’s Print Management OÜ or its subsidiaries.